- Bachelors of Fine Arts Animation & Illustration from San Jose State University.
- Experienced at multi-tasking, problem-solving, interpersonal communication, and teamwork.
- Quick to learn new software, detail oriented, forward thinker, and very personable.
- Background in both the artistic and technical sides of computer animation.
- 12 years experience in managing movie theater operations, including schedule coordination, management, customer service, and equipment maintenance.
- Assist with the digital workflow between storyboarding, revisions, animatic, and timing to maintain consistency and keep the production on schedule.
- Organize the digital storyboards to provide a smooth transition for the animatic editor.
- Combine and update the digital storyboards to match the timed animatic for breakdown.
- Update and slug the revised storyboard before transferring to the animation timers.
- Find digital solutions for repetitive tasks in order to increase workflow efficiency.
Production Intern, Titmouse Animation House August - December 2012
- Assisted the Production Coordinators on the show “Randy Cunningham, 9th Grade Ninja”
- Created the ADR audio library for pre-production animatic editors and post-production.
- Assisted in creating pre-production packets to be used by production.
Production Manager, Head of Post Production, at San Jose State University 2011 - 2012
- Worked on the Annie Award nominated student film “Tule Lake”
- Coordinated 51 scenes and helped manage 45 people including animators, visual development artists, special effects artists, & post-production.
Post Production, National Science Foundation, at SJSU May, 2012
- Organized all post-production files and composited six scenes on NSF “For Goodness Rake”
Post Production, House of Chai, at SJSU August, 2011
- Composited eight scenes on a House of Chai 2D short: “Why Do We Put Up With Them?”
2D Animation & Post Production, National Science Foundation, at SJSU May, 2011
- Worked on NSF Green Ninja Climate-action Campaign: “Footprint Renovations”
- Animated 2D water FX and composited six scenes, combining animation, lighting and FX.
Teacher Assistant, San Jose State University 2009 - 2011
- Coordinated and organized with the other assistants to maintain a trouble free environment.
- Built and maintained a homework resource website for each class of 70+ students.
Assistant Manager, Cinelux Theatres - Campbell CA 1999 - August 2012
- Delegated tasks, troubleshot and did projection operations for on time presentations.
- Daily theater operations and assisted head management, including cash management, customer service, operations bookkeeping, shift assignments, team management.
Software: Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office, Google applications, Storyboard Pro, Autodesk Maya, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Soundbooth, Photoshop, Google Sketchup, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Flash, Quicktime, Final Cut.
Operating systems: Mac, Windows, Linux
Languages: English, Dutch
San Jose State University Bachelor of Fine Arts, Animation / Illustration - GPA: 3.3 2005 - 2012
Mission College AS, Computer Networking Technology 2005 - 2008
West Valley College AA, Liberal Arts, AA, Computer Arts: Animation 2003 - 2005